Thursday

Bird is The Word

Bird bird bird, bird is the word...
It is indeed today if it takes you by the hand and leads you to the tranquil place I have spent the last 8 minutes and 10 seconds. A soft modular that induced warming feelings of peace and solace, while whipping up my melting stresses into a soft-serve cone of joy. This feather-light experience, that I have designed up ahead, should do the same for you. The image tease to the left should already be taking you down a notch. The photo is a still from an animated post called Flying in Circles. It is pure, simple, calming. The movement in the video is calculated, but the smoothness of the motion (as you will see) is hypnotic. The hypnoticty (I think I just made up a word) is the main part of your near-future tranquilization. It resides on a page belonging to one of my favorite sites: todayandtomorrow.net.

But don't jump ahead, the first thing you should do is click on the link hanging out after the colon. Please, download what I have laid out for you: Asleep (Minit Variaton) by Jasmina Maschina.

Did you do it? Good.
Now, after you have finished the downloading process, you should que the song and click on this here link: ahhhh. When you get there bring that music up and press play...

This makes Calgon seem like it's taking you to the Russian Bathhouse for a platka w a thorn bush and a slap in the tooth.